The classic whiskey barrel planter in a distressed oak finish with antique pewter colored bands. Lightweight and durable high density resin construction. UV protected to prevent color from fading and delivered with drainage holes for outdoor use. The attractive finish is a stylish way to add visual impact on your patio, deck, or entry way. Available in three sizes 9″, 15″, and 20.5″. The 15″ also comes in a “Home” version.
- Classic whiskey barrel planter in a distressed oak finish with antique pewter colored bands
- UV coated finish protects color from fading
- Lightweight and durable high density resin construction
- Delivered with drainage holes for outdoor use
- Top Diameter 20.5″, Height 12.5″, Bottom Diameter 14″ – Weight 3.45 LBS
- Volume: 12.5 gallons
This Whiskey Barrel Planter in distressed oak is attractive, available in four sizes and looks like a real rain barrel without the worry about real wood and metal decomposing. I also like that it has drainage holes in the bottom. Consider dressing up your yard this year with these rain barrels.